LogRhythm’s comprehensive log management and SIEM 2.0 solution helps federal organizations comply with a myriad of regulations (FISMA, NERC CIP, HIPAA, DoDI, etc.) and combat cyber threats. It is an enterprise-class platform that seamlessly combines Log Management & SIEM 2.0, File Integrity Monitoring, and Host Activity Monitoring into a single integrated solution. LogRhythm addresses an ever-changing landscape of threats and challenges with a full suite of high performance tools for security, compliance, and operations. It delivers comprehensive, useful and actionable insight into what is really going on in and around an enterprise IT environment. LogRhythm’s SIEM 2.0 platform delivers:
- Fully Integrated Log & Event Management
- Real-time Big Data Security Analytics
- Advanced Correlation & Pattern Recognition
- Automated Behavioral Whitelisting
- Extended Visibility and Context
- Independent Host Activity Monitoring
- File Activity Monitoring
- Enterprise-wide Network Visibility
- Powerful, Rapid Forensics
- Intelligent, Process-Driven SmartResponseTM
- Ease-of-use and Simplified Management
One Integrated Solutions
Designed for Practical, Everyday Use
A wealth of valuable information can be derived from log data – originating from applications, databases, servers, network devices or host systems. LogRhythm enables organizations to detect and respond to advanced threats, automate compliance assurance and intelligently optimize IT operations by automating the collection, organization, analysis, archiving and reporting of all log data. By fully integrating Log Management & SIEM 2.0, with File Integrity Monitoring and Host Activity Monitoring into one solution LogRhythm helps government organizations:
- Expand and accelerate threat detection & response capabilities
- Reduce acquisition costs and management overhead
- Automate compliance
- Establish effective an effective continuous monitoring program
It is cost-effective, easily deployed, scales to fit the needs of any organization, and is operated and managed through an easy-touse, wizard-driven console. With LogRhythm, organizations can invest in a single solution to address security, compliance, and operations issues related to requirements and challenges throughout their IT organizations.
Flexible Deployment Options
A LogRhythm deployment can be implemented in any combination of hardware, software and virtual instances. It is designed to meet the deployment requirements of any enterprise and scaling is as simple as plugging in additional appliances as requirements expand.
LogRhythm is available in hardware, software and virtual options, with support for VMware ESX, Microsoft Hyper-V, Amazon EC2, and Citrix XenServer. High Availability with automatic failover is also available.
Strategic Technology Integration
LogRhythm integrates with an extensive array of 3rd-party security technologies to deliver comprehensive and dynamic cyber threat defense and compliance automation. This includes collecting and correlating data from focused security products (vulnerability management, IDS/IPS, AV/AM, DPI, etc.) and two-way communication with strategic security and compliance technology solutions (SIEM, GRC, DLP, HBSS, etc.).
LogRhythm is architected to support unidirectional communication for operating within classified environments
- Integration with one-way Data Diodes
- Fully-encrypted communication for secure collection
- Multi-tenant architecture for logical data segregation
- Granular role-based access controls
- Standard STIG documentation for any deployment
LogRhythm has obtained its Certificate of Networthiness, FIPS 140-2 and Common Criteria certification.
Download Federal Compliance Automation with LogRhythm PDF