LogRhythm’s RhythmWorld Security Conference starts next Tuesday the 22nd, and I couldn’t be more proud of the event plans thus far. Although the pandemic has led us to an all-virtual event this year, it enabled the team to get creative and deliver more content and speakers.
Here are five reasons why you should attend and why I believe RhythmWorld 2020 is better than ever:
- It’s all about learning and sharing. We’ve gathered a robust list of cybersecurity luminaries and influencers as speakers to help you learn best practices, security trends, how to grow your career, and more. Keynote speakers include Jinan Budge, Principal Analyst at Forrester, Seth Shestack, Deputy CISO of Temple University, Abid Adam, Group Chief Risk and Compliance Officer of Axiata Group Berhad. Security industry experts include Rob Lee of SANS Institute, Chris Stangl of the FBI, Steve Surdu, Robert Lee of Dragos, and Jake Williams of Rendition InfoSec. Innovative CISOs blazing trails including Karen Holmes, CISO of True Blue, Chris Mitchell, CISO of the City of Houston, Kip James, CISO of TTEC, and Sam Masiello, CISO of Gates Corporation. Also, hear from security practitioners in different industries sharing their stories, including the team at Penn Medicine, C.H. Robinson, and more.
- We’re focusing on growing your career. Many of the sessions discuss career-specific challenges, including recruiting security professionals, building a business case, establishing influence across the organization, and more. Optional hands-on lab sessions provided by InfoSec Learning is also available. Bring back to your organization the knowledge and resources you need to take your career to the next level.
- Increase your knowledge around diversity, equity, and inclusion. I have the honor of moderating a powerful Women in Security panel featuring Sam King, CEO of Veracode, and Avani Desai, President of Schellman & Co that will dive into challenges women face in the industry. This session is not only for women as we discuss leadership lessons and how organizations can engage in developing the next generation of security talent.
- Access a global audience and content. We have thousands of registrations from across the globe sign-up to attend RhythmWorld. The event is entirely FREE, and we made a significant effort in ensuring sessions were spaced throughout the three days to accommodate our global audience. Hop on a session, learn, and join us in the discussion, whether you’re in Sydney or Singapore!
- Engagement and live interaction You will have many opportunities to speak directly with the LogRhythm team and session speakers. You can connect with small groups using web conferencing during the customer breakout sessions, through the live chat integrated into each session, and participating in an epic virtual capture the flag event — LogWars — on Thursday, the 24th.
We would not have been able to gather such an amazing group of speakers and sessions if not for the virtual conference format. I want to thank all of our sponsors, Avertium, Sedara, Webroot OpenText, Siemplify, Code 42, New Cloud, Optiv, Recorded Future, AttackIQ, and Presidio for their support of RhythmWorld. To the team at PathFactory for working with us on this next-generation event experience, and to the entire RhythmWorld planning team, thank you for all of your hard work to make this our best RhythmWorld yet!
I hope to “meet” you at the event next week.
Chief Marketing Officer, LogRhythm