Here at LogRhythm, we’ve been planning, preparing, and practicing for RhythmWorld, our second annual global user conference. We’ve invited several hundred of our friends and customers to join us at Denver’s historic Brown Palace Hotel this week for two packed days of training, sharing, conversation, and a whole bunch of fun.
If you are joining us for RhythmWorld this year, I’ve put together a list of some conference highlights for you to mark as don’t-miss sessions on your agenda:
- Chris Petersen, LogRhythm chief product & technology officer and co-founder, will kick things off in his keynote “The Future SOC through NextGen SIEM”.
- If you are new to LogRhythm, don’t miss the customer panel on “What I Wished I Knew in My First Year Administering LogRhythm”. Bob Dirth and Damon Gross, LogRhythm sales engineers, will lead a customer panel sharing best practices, interesting experiences, and tips and tricks for getting you up to speed quickly with LogRhythm.
- If you are looking to grow your security knowledge, don’t miss several of our sessions on threat hunting, including a session from Dan Kaiser, a threat research engineer, and Rocky Rosas, a sales engineer, on “LogRhythm-Enabled Threat Hunting”.
- Already an experienced LogRhythm user? Dive into the breakout session, “Are You Ready for LogRhythm 8?” presented by Julie Rockett, product marketing manager, and Steve Kaufman, technical product manager.
- If you aren’t already a power user on LogRhythm Community, join Nic Tolstoshev, LogRhythm Community manager and Sallie Gamoba, our partner enablement program manager, for a fast-paced breakout session on “Maximizing Benefit from the LogRhythm Community”. You’ll go from being a novice to a power user in less than 20 minutes thanks to this interactive scavenger hunt!
If you’re heading to RhythmWorld, here’s an important tip: Pack multiple layers for typical Denver Fall weather. It’ll be anywhere from zero to 80 degrees with chances for sunny skies, rain, or snow. Be prepared!
If you can’t make RhythmWorld, login to Community anyway! We’ll share most of the content through Community before, during, or after RhythmWorld!
On behalf of the entire LogRhythm team, we’re so excited to share this time with our customers. This conference is all about you!
We hope to see you at RhythmWorld! If you aren’t able to join us this year, we hope to see you in 2019.