Partnership Spotlight: Cisco
Securing your organization is difficult work. Faced with an endless stream of data and disparate security tools, it’s easy to get lost in the noise. LogRhythm and Cisco can help you can sort through the noise and achieve clarity to enhance your security operations.
LogRhythm provides seamless interoperability that gives you unrivaled visibility into your Cisco security hardware and software portfolio. With support for over three dozen Cisco products and the ability to process over 50 Cisco log sources, this powerful integration can help you proactively detect, respond to, and remediate cyberthreats.
Highlights of the integration include:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco Threat Grid
- Cisco Umbrella
- Cisco Cloudlock
- Cisco FireSIGHT Management Center
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA)
This partnership provides your team with an integrated user experience to enable them to defend against damaging cyber threats. With LogRhythm and Cisco you get:
- Enhanced analytics capabilities
- Increased environment visibility through rich security and operational telemetry
- Automated SmartResponse™ automated playbooks to instantly initiate actions
- Insightful dashboards and intelligently prioritized alarms
See how LogRhythm enhances Cisco’s security hardware and software portfolio. View the demo below.
By using LogRhythm in combination with Cisco’s portfolio of security products, you can dramatically reduce the time to detect and respond to an evolving threat landscape in a single, unified tool.
To learn more about the joint solution and integration points, visit or view any one of these great resources:
- LogRhythm and Cisco Joint Solution Brief
- LogRhythm and Cisco ISE Joint Solution Brief
- LogRhythm and Cisco Threat Grid Joint Solution Brief
- LogRhythm and Cisco Cloud Security Joint Solution Brief
We are constantly working to develop and support integrations with the best and most widely adopted security technologies. If there is a key integration you would like to see added in the future, please submit a feature request via our support portal or notify our partner alliance team at email@example.com.