Your resources are tight, and you’re likely understaffed. Complicating matters, your organization may not understand the value of a security operations program, despite facing a large volume of false positives. Fortunately, security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) capabilities can help you overcome these challenges.
SOAR makes a difficult job easier and more efficient with automated workflows that improve your organization’s security by accelerating threat qualification, investigation, and response processes. Through efficiency, integrations, and automation, SOAR facilitates higher-quality incident response, optimizes workload, and eases workflow by reducing manual tasks and increasing consistency.
In The Definitive Guide to SOAR, you’ll learn:
- How SOAR capabilities work within a security information and event management (SIEM) solution
- The components of a SOAR solution
- The types of execution options for automated actions
- How case management and playbooks improve the coordination and response times of your team
- Ways SOAR helps solve critical uses cases that apply to your organization
- What to look for when evaluating a SOAR solution
Download the e-Book to learn how SOAR can reduce cybersecurity risk, make your SOC more effective, and help you communicate the value of security to your executive team.