Advanced threats are methodically evading enterprise security controls and causing major data breaches. These threats may target any organisation, so no company is immune.
Fortunately, you can use security intelligence and analytics technologies to greatly improve detection and stop threats early before major damage can be done.
In this e-book from CyberEdge, you’ll learn how to:
- Understand attacks and threats: Learn the basics of the attack lifecycle and threat management process
- Improve detection: See how a SIEM platform can detect attacks and help prioritise responses
- Streamline response processes: Learn how to use a SIEM platform for incident management, threat investigation, and mitigation
- Select the right solution: Review what to look for when evaluating SIEM platforms
- Deploy a solution: Know tips and tricks for designing and deploying a SIEM platform
Download the e-book to learn how security intelligence technologies can thwart today’s advanced threats and stop attacks before a data breach occurs.
Security. Made Smarter.
The good news is that a breach of a network does not immediately equate to data loss or service disruption.
– Robert Lentz, Former CISO for the U.S. Department of Defence