Five practical use cases to enhance threat detection and response [EMEA]
Without rapid and accurate threat detection, your mean time to detect and respond to damaging cyberattacks is compromised, allowing attackers time to steal your organisation’s sensitive data. From collecting security and log data to utilising machine analytics, your team can effectively reduce the time it takes to discover threats on your network.
In our webinar Jake Anthony and Simon Hamilton from LogRhythm outline five practical use cases to enhance threat detection and response with your existing tools.
• Integrating endpoint detection for improved threat hunting capabilities
• Combining logical and physical authentication to spot anomalous access
• Automating detection and response to Phishing attacks
• Detecting possible indicators of bit-coin mining
• Improving incident response times through audio and visual alerting
Register now if you are a SOC manager, security analyst, security architect and you are responsible for managing your organisations cybersecurity.
Jake Anthony, Systems Engineer and Simon Hamilton, Client Manager, LogRhythm