Join LogRhythm, DLT Solutions, and our U.S. Federal customers and teammates for our very first Federal LogWars event! Open to anyone interested in learning more about how to Protect and Defend their environment from threats, both internal and external, that can impact your mission. Practice detecting cyberthreats faster and responding quicker when attacks are detected. You will learn best practices for a SOC team and participate in LogWars, our interactive Capture The Flag challenge. This hands-on exercise will test your LogRhythm knowledge through team exercises and help strengthen your threat hunting skills.
During the event you will:
- Discover the latest LogRhythm capabilities and what’s on our roadmap of future functionality, including our new LogRhythm Cloud offering,
- Learn how to assess compliance with federal standards (NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, etc), and how to customize reports for mission-specific requirements,
- Interact with LogRhythm’s Federal Sales Engineers,
- Collaborate with fellow users to gather evidence, analyze logs, and build a case,
- Investigate simulated alarms and incidents to uncover malicious activity, and
- Compete against your peers to strengthen your analyst skills and WIN the LogWars Capture-The-Flag Challenge!
Lunch will be provided.
We look forward to seeing you there!
- DLT Solutions, Inc, 2411 Dulles Corner Park,
STE 800, Herndon, VA 20171
- November 7 · 2019
- - EDT