Learn More About Cybersecurity Leaders and the C-Suite
According to our research, 93% of cybersecurity leaders do not report directly to the CEO. Yet having a voice at the C-suite level will create greater security awareness throughout each business function.
In order to truly protect your organization and reduce risk, security and business priorities must align — if not, a costly breach could be imminent. LogRhythm partnered with Ponemon Institute to conduct research on the role and responsibilities of today’s cybersecurity leaders and the challenges they face in creating a strong security posture.
In this study, explore key findings on the following topics:
- The influence of the cybersecurity leader
- The value of cyber insurance
- Challenges affecting the cybersecurity leader’s role
- How leaders are managing third-party risk
- Ways leaders are preparing for security incidents
- Differences with regional leadership roles
Read the report to discover more on how security leaders can influence an organization.