Increase SOC Efficiency and Access New Metrics with LogRhythm 7.3
Interested in increasing the efficiency of your team and its workflows? Check out the latest version of LogRhythm.
LogRhythm 7.3 will help your team realize measurable efficiency gains via workflows and automating administrative tasks. It also proves the performance of your programs with metrics. This new release enables your LogRhythm platform to serve as a data lake to empower big data analytics. The release is now available on the LogRhythm Community.
LogRhythm 7.3 Drives Measurable Efficiency Gains
LogRhythm 7.3 gives your admins the ability to:
- Clone existing user profiles and then make modifications to the new profile
- Create a common filter pattern and share it across multiple AI Engine rules
With these new updates, your analysts will be able to:
- Enhance a security case with additional details in one click in the Inspector Pane, or add the output of a SmartResponse in one click
- Allow analysis on Identity regardless of how accounts are represented in log data
- Utilize more third-party incident management systems with a bidirectional connection to Case Management
By using LogRhythm 7.3, SOC managers and security leaders gain measurable program performance metrics, including:
- Mean time to detect (MTTD) and mean time to respond (MTTR) to threats trends within a web widget
- Granular performance trend metrics from mean time to qualify (MTTQ) potential threat at the earliest evidence of a case to a mean time to investigate (MTTI) a threat — from the start of a case through case completion within a web widget
If you want a refresher on how to update your LogRhythm platform with LR 7.3, listen to our prerecorded Tips and Tricks webinar, “How to Upgrade to LR 7.3,” for additional help. Click here to watch our webinar here:
Please note that High Availability (HA) isn’t yet supported in LR 7.3, but it will be by midyear.