Your resources are tight, and you’re likely understaffed. Complicating matters, your organization may not understand the value of a security operations program, despite facing a large volume of false positives. Fortunately, security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) capabilities can help you overcome these challenges.
SOAR makes a difficult job easier and more efficient with automated workflows that improve your organization’s security by accelerating threat qualification, investigation, and response processes. Through efficiency, integrations, and automation, SOAR facilitates higher-quality incident response, optimizes workload, and eases workflow by reducing manual tasks and increasing consistency.
In The Definitive Guide to SOAR, you’ll learn:
- How SOAR capabilities work within a security information and event management (SIEM) solution
- The components of a SOAR solution
- The types of execution options for automated actions
- How case management and playbooks improve the coordination and response times of your team
- Ways SOAR helps solve critical uses cases that apply to your organization
- What to look for when evaluating a SOAR solution
Download the e-Book to learn how SOAR can reduce cybersecurity risk, make your SOC more effective, and help you communicate the value of security to your executive team.
Ready to learn more?
Schedule a personalized demo with a security expert to see LogRhythm in action.