Below are registration links and descriptions for all upcoming webcasts.
Analyzing the MGT Act and its Impact on Federal Cybersecurity Programs
July 11, 2017
1:00 PM ETRegister Now
Federal security operations teams today face the daunting task of limiting our nation’s cybersecurity risk and securing critical data using outdated, legacy hardware and software. Fortunately, the Modernizing Government Technology (MGT) Act is gaining support in the House and Senate, and among private technology organizations. If passed, the MGT Act will help the federal government transform and modernize its information technology, which will ultimately allow agencies to utilize end-to-end security workflows that better integrate people, process and technology.
Join Cameron Chehreh, vice president and chief technology officer at Dell EMC Federal, and Chris Brazdziunas, vice president of products at LogRhythm, as they examine the impacts of the MGT Act on federal cybersecurity programs and capabilities.
During this webinar, you’ll learn:
- In what ways the MGT Act will drive discussion and budget for IT modernization
- How data centers can move to private cloud models through evolution or revolution
- Ways that Threat Lifecycle Management can help address a rapidly expanding attack surface, encompassing cloud, mobile and IoT
- How to move beyond prevention-based approaches to a detect-and-respond oriented strategy
- What role automation can play in increasing the efficiency of threat management