Below are registration links and descriptions for all upcoming webcasts.
Packets Don’t Lie: What’s Really Happening on Your Network?
Thursday, January 19, 2017 1:00pm EST
When it comes to detection and response, defenders require full visibility into what’s traversing their network. In this webcast, senior SANS analyst and SANS trainer Dave Shackleford will discuss the outcome of his functional review of LogRhythm’s Network Monitor Freemium (a free version of LogRhythm’s Network Monitor product). In the review, he puts the tool through its paces to recognize contemporary threats such as bots, beaconing, unencrypted sensitive information, and ransomware.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- Why network monitoring should be an essential component of your security and operations toolkit
- How to automate threat detection that was previously only possible via manual packet analysis
- To create analyst workflow that leverages forensic investigation capabilities
- How to identify potential network threats such as port misuse or beaconing
- To respond to incidents discovered through deep packet analysis
- How to differentiate IT operations issues from security threats
Be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper written by Dave Shackleford.