Security monitoring is tough. With too many false positives, more anomalies than you can investigate, and a swelling manual workload, security teams are at capacity.
Watch this on-demand webinar to understand alert fatigue and learn how to address it using Security Automation and Orchestration (SAO).
Your skills and mental energy as a cybersecurity professional are too valuable to squander on manual work, and it is far too time consuming to look at every alert you’re monitoring — particularly when you’re using inadequate technology.
If your team is struggling with resource constraints, you’re probably facing longer-than-ideal response times. This puts your organization at risk. SAO can help.
SAO is the only way to prevent alert fatigue from allowing threats to fall between the cracks. SAO accelerates threat qualification, investigation, and remediation with incident response workflow and automated playbooks. It makes your team’s job easier and more effective.
In this webinar, Ultimate Window Security expert Randy Franklin Smith teams up with LogRhythm CTO and Co-founder Chris Petersen and LogRhythm Technical Product Manager Caitlin NoePayne to provide a perspective from the trenches on the benefits of SAO.
Here are just a few of the topics the three discuss:
- Technical use cases highlighting SAO capabilities, such as automating phishing email investigation
- How shared case management (a key aspect of SAO) leads to more interesting and deeper incident response activities
- How to communicate the need for SAO to upper management
- How SAO helps you retain your SOC analysts
- Insights gleaned from conversations with different companies on alert fatigue at both the executive and SOC team level
Watch the on-demand webinar now to learn how SAO can help you streamline your SecOps and enable your team to better collaborate.