Packets Don’t Lie: Do You Know What’s Really Happening on Your Network?
SANS Reviews LogRhythm NetMon Freemium
When it comes to detection and response, you need full visibility into what’s traversing your network.
In this on-demand webcast, Dave Shackleford, senior SANS analyst, provides a functional review of LogRhythm’s NetMon Freemium. He also speaks to the NetMon Freemium’s network visibility capabilities and ability to recognize contemporary threats such as bots, beaconing, unencrypted sensitive information, and ransomware.
- Why network monitoring should be an essential component of your security and operations toolkit
- How to automate threat detection that was previously only possible via manual packet analysis
- To create analyst workflow that leverages forensic investigation capabilities
- How to identify potential network threats such as port misuse or beaconing
- To respond to incidents discovered through deep packet analysis