UK Employing Machine Learning in a Security Environment
Machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) have become two of the hottest topics in security.
There’s no denying the power they have to help organisations improve their security posture but there’s a lot of hype and misinformation surrounding what they can actually do today.
This white paper explores the key facts we think you need to know about applying ML and AI in your security environment. You’ll also learn:
- Why the need for ML, AI and data science is evolving
- The difference between supervised and unsupervised learning
- How machine learning can improve your security operations
- UEBA-specific use cases for machine learning
- The hype and the reality, and the potential pitfalls
Download the white paper and discover how ML and AI can improve your team’s ability to swiftly detect and respond to cyberthreats.
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a personalized demo with a security expert to see LogRhythm in action.