Due to unforeseen conflicts, we have decided to reschedule the Rochester LUG, originally scheduled for tomorrow, 6/19. It will now be held on September 19th, 2019. We hope to see you there!
Please join us for this fantastic customer event! Connect with your local LogRhythm community to learn best practices, discover the latest product information, and participate in LogWars. This interactive capture the flag challenge, will test your LogRhythm knowledge through hands-on exercises and help strengthen your threat hunting skills.
During the event you will:
- Discover the latest LogRhythm capabilities and solutions in our roadmap
- Investigate simulated alarms and incidents to uncover malicious activity
- Collaborate with other LogRhythm users to gather evidence, analyze logs, and build a case
- Compete against your peers and strengthen your analyst skills
- See how LogRhythm is working with key integration partners to improve security operations
Lunch will be provided. Happy Hour to follow.
Please bring your laptop to participate in the LogWars capture the flag challenge.
We hope you can join us!
- Strathallan Hotel, 550 East Avenue, Rochester, New York, 14607
- September 19 · 2019
- - EDT