Automation can help teams improve efficiency and spend more time on activities that require human knowledge. So, why are 59 percent of SANS survey respondents still using little to no automation of key security and incident response (IR) tasks?
The new SANS survey findings on automation and integration shed light on the misconceptions holding most organizations back from automating more security processes and what to do about it.
In the survey report, you’ll learn about:
- Common misconceptions: Learn about the top misconceptions surrounding automation and integration to see if they hold true to your organization’s thinking
- Potential risks: Understand how to work through automation challenges while considering the potential risks of each
- Automation processes: Learn what key activities security teams are automating so you can identify gaps in your team’s processes
- The right platforms: Gain insight into the tools leading automation and how security teams are approaching tool integration
- Building your playbook: Learn the basics of how to document workflows and identify areas for improvement
Download the 2019 SANS Automation and Integration Survey to learn how to bring your team, process, and technology together to move your security team forward.