LogRhythm Training for Analysts
In this 8-hour instructor-led course, learn hands-on best practices for using the LogRhythm Platform to reduce the time to detect and respond to threats. Once participants have completed the LogRhythm Analyst Product training, they will be eligible to take the LogRhythm Security Analyst exam to receive the corresponding certification.
LogRhythm Security Analyst (LRSA) certification
305 - Analyst Fundamentals
305 – Analyst Fundamentals is an 8-hour instructor-led training introducing participants to the features and tasks that enable analysts to optimally perform Threat Lifecycle Management (TLM). The course includes hands-on exercises to provide experience with the analytical functions of the LogRhythm Platform.
Module topics include:
- Web console overview and customization
- Analyst tasks and actions as an analyst
- Threat intelligence
- Threat management
Upon completion of the 305 class, the participants will be prepared to take a written exam to earn their LogRhythm Security Analyst (LRSA) certification. The 305 exam is comprised of multiple-choice, True or False, and “Select All That Apply” questions.
305 – Analyst Fundamentals is designed for security analysts, systems administrators, engineers, and other LogRhythm users who are responsible for the day-to-day analysis of the data in the LogRhythm Platform to reduce the time to detect and respond to threats.
We recommend that participants are familiar with Windows and Windows Command Line, or PowerShell functions.
Some additional recommendations include (but not limited to):
- Introduction to LogRhythm – What is a SIEM
- Introduction to LogRhythm – Administrators and Analysts
- What’s New in LogRhythm v7.5
- Web Console – An Introduction Video
The LogRhythm Security Analyst (LRSA) Certification Path requires completion of the 305 – Analyst Fundamentals class and exam.
- The 305 exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions to test the candidate’s knowledge on using the LogRhythm Platform to analyze data.
- There is no time limit to complete the exam.
- Candidates must pass the exam with a score of 70% or higher to qualify for the LRSA certification.