LogRhythm Cloud Administration Certification (LRCA)
304 – Cloud Administration Fundamentals
304 – Cloud Administration Fundamentals is a 20-hour instructor-led training, providing attendees with hands-on learning and best practices for the basic day-to-day administration activities performed within the LogRhythm Cloud instance.
Module topics include:
- An introduction to LogRhythm with a platform overview
- System monitors
- Entities and log sources
- Log source administration
- Alarming and reporting
304 – Cloud Administration Fundamentals is designed for systems administrators, engineers, and other LogRhythm users who are responsible for the basic maintenance and configuration of the LogRhythm Cloud environment.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Recommended viewing from LogRhythm University:
- Introduction to LogRhythm – What is a SIEM
- Introduction to LogRhythm – Administrators and Analysts
- What’s New in LogRhythm v7.4
- Web Console – An Introduction Video
The LogRhythm Cloud Administrator (LRCA) Certification Path requires:
Class and exam
- The 304 exam is comprised of multiple-choice questions to test the candidate’s knowledge on using the LogRhythm Platform to analyze data.
- Candidates will have 60 minutes to complete the exam.
- Candidates must pass the exam with a score of 70% or higher to qualify for the LRSA certification.