When you’re building a security operations center (SOC) team from scratch or you are responsible for adding staff to your current team, there are many challenges that can make finding, hiring, and retaining skilled security team members difficult. So, where do you start?
While there is no one-size-fits-all approach, you can use this handbook as a guide to create a hiring strategy for your security operation that will help you combat hiring obstacles.
In The SOC Hiring Handbook, you’ll learn:
- The challenges of building a security team and how to address them
- How to plan for your staff while considering staffing models, budget, and organization goals
- Key roles and responsibilities you need on your team
- What security experts look for in job candidates
- How to find and retain top talent
Complete the form to the right to download The SOC Hiring Handbook and learn how to create a documented plan for the people side of your security operation.