The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) aims to protect the personal data of European Union (EU) citizens and applies to any organisation doing business with EU data subjects. Simply put, if you do business in the EU, then the GDPR will apply.
Non-compliance can result in formidable consequences, with fines of up to €20m or four per cent of annual revenue – whichever is greater.
Help is at hand. LogRhythm’s GDPR compliance module provides a consolidated framework to help you ensure your organisation is compliant. The module addresses 16 technology-focused GDPR Articles – making it easier for you to meet and exceed regulations.
Read our GDPR compliance guide to learn about:
- Data/system classification and risk management
- Logical and physical protection of personal data
- User access management and control
- Security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) for assisted investigation and response
- Taking the guesswork out of reporting
Complete the form to access the guide today.