Whether you are building a security operations centre (SOC) team from scratch or you’re responsible for adding staff to an existing team, there are many challenges that can make finding, hiring and retaining skilled security staff difficult. So, where do you start?
While there is no one-size-fits-all approach, you can use this handbook as a guide to create a hiring strategy for your security operation that will help you combat hiring obstacles.
In The SOC hiring handbook, you’ll learn:
- The challenges of building a security team and how to address them
- How to plan for your staff while considering staffing models, budget, and organisation goals
- Key roles and responsibilities you need on your team
- What security experts look for in job candidates
- How to find and retain top talent
Read The SOC hiring handbook to discover how to create a documented plan for the people side of your security operation.