Start a Deployment
Core Deployment Service ensures a smooth integration of LogRhythm within your IT environment. We get you up and running more quickly than other SIEM providers.
- Collect all in-scope log source types
- Contextualize logs using LogRhythm’s Machine Data Intelligence fabric
- Initiate the collection of diagnostic alarms and reports aligned to best practices
- Gather reports and alerts on system diagnostics
Begin Detecting Threats
Threat Management Foundations Service helps you harness LogRhythm’s threat management capabilities for end-to-end detection and response. It is typically executed in concert with Core Deployment Service.
- Implement security analytics to identify threats and prioritize alarms
- Use automation to detect and disable compromised accounts and endpoints
- Integrate open source threat feeds to gain additional visibility and context
- Align your operational procedures with best practices as prescribed by the Threat Management Foundation’s playbook
Bolster Your Threat Detection Capabilities
Analytics Co-Pilot Service helps you implement security analytics to address your most impactful use cases. The service pairs you with a LogRhythm expert to guide you through the implementation of a specific threat detection module.
- Enable LogRhythm Labs’ Threat Detection Modules content, including AI Engine alarms, dashboards, and SmartResponse™ automated playbook actions
- Work with an expert to tune behavioral baselines for your environment
- Check in regularly with LogRhythm experts to ensure optimal deployment of our most cutting-edge analytics content
Build a Security Operations Center (SOC)
SOC Enablement Services help you develop and align the processes, procedures, and training required to create a high-functioning SOC for your organization.
- Align your security operations with your business objectives
- Test your capacity for handling complex scenarios
- Design and implement the processes and procedures for a fully functional security operations center tailored to your business
- Set up a non-production environment for training and testing
Support the Health of Your Platform
The Admin Co-Pilot Service provides a LogRhythm expert who proactively works to identify and fix potential administrative issues. Your Admin Co-Pilot ensures your platform is always functioning at its highest capacity throughout the year by reviewing your platform weekly and applies fixes so you can focus on using the platform.
Want periodic assistance to ensure platform health? Consider requesting a Health Check, which verifies the operational capacity of your platform to ensure optimal performance.
Strengthen Your Network Detection and Response
NDR Co-Pilot Service helps you fully utilize LogRhythm NDR while ensuring rapid time to value. Our service pairs you with LogRhythm experts to enable effective platform administration and analytics implementation.
- Conduct health assessment and resolve diagnostic alarms
- Configure network analytics content and integrate threat intelligence
- Guide playbook usage and implementation of SmartResponse™ Automation
- Provide guidance and validation for platform upgrades
Develop My Team
Want to fast-track your team to become LogRhythm experts? Check out LogRhythm University Training Courses. Course tracks are offered for system administrators and analysts and are administered in-person and virtually.
Get Started Today
To inquire about the services listed above or a custom engagement, contact us.