Thrive Partner Portal
Access the resources you need to succeed with LogRhythm. Available on any device at any time.
We have deployed a new single sign-on (SSO) platform that will give you access to the Portal, LogRhythm University and other partner resources with one sign-on.
To get started with the SSO, go through the steps below to register for a LogRhythm account. Note: All partners need to register for the new LogRhythm single sign-on (SSO) account.
To Register for a LogRhythm Account:
- CLICK HERE and enter your first name, last name and email address, and then select Submit. You need to do this even if you had access to the previous version of the Thrive portal. Note: Your user ID is just your work email address.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email. If you don’t see the email, check your spam and quarantine folders. Click on the link in the email and sign in with the temporary password.
- Select Change Password. Enter the temporary password and your new one. Select Update Password.
- Login using your new password.
- Select Thrive Partner Portal to go to the new portal
- Follow the instructions in the portal. Depending on if this your first time in the portal or you are new to LogRhythm, your steps will vary.
- Once you login to the portal, bookmark the Thrive Portal homepage for direct access to the portal in the future. Also, download our mobile shortcut instructions to have access to all Thrive portal capabilities on your mobile device.
Having Trouble Logging In?
- Are you sure you registered for our new single sign-on platform? If not, please CLICK HERE to login.
- If you need to reset your password, CLICK HERE.
Frequently asked questions:
- Q: What is my username?
A: Your username is your work email address.
- Q: How do I reset my password?
A: On the login page, there is a “Forgot your password” button that you can use to reset your password.
- Q: How do I change my password?
A: After logging in, there will be a “Change Password” button on the application selection page.
- Q: Why am I not receiving my temporary password email?
A: Your temporary password email may have been placed in your spam, junk or quarantine mail folder.