We have deployed a new single sign-on (SSO) platform that will give you access to the Portal, LogRhythm University and other partner resources with one sign-on.
To get started with the SSO, go through the steps below to register for a LogRhythm account. Note: All partners need to register for the new LogRhythm single sign-on (SSO) account.
To Register for a LogRhythm Account:
- CLICK HERE and enter your first name, last name and email address, and then select Submit. You need to do this even if you had access to the previous version of the Thrive portal. Note: Your user ID is just your work email address.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email. If you don’t see the email, check your spam and quarantine folders. Click on the link in the email and sign in with the temporary password.
- Select Change Password. Enter the temporary password and your new one. Select Update Password.
- Login using your new password.
- Select Thrive Partner Portal to go to the new portal
- Follow the instructions in the portal. Depending on if this your first time in the portal or you are new to LogRhythm, your steps will vary.
- Once you login to the portal, bookmark the Thrive Portal homepage for direct access to the portal in the future. Also, download our mobile shortcut instructions to have access to all Thrive portal capabilities on your mobile device.