Cyber attackers employ some of the most sophisticated attack techniques that are harder to detect and mitigate, emboldened by the fact that they cannot be prosecuted easily, especially when the breach is conducted remotely. What’s more, some enterprises are becoming more risk averse to adopting digital transformation to safeguard against these attacks, making them less competitive and more vulnerable to threats.
This white paper explores the current state of cyber maturity in Asia-Pacific and ascertains the appropriate level of cyber maturity to become truly cyber resilient and respond effectively to cyber attacks.
The study includes:
- Understanding the Current State of Cyber Resilience and its Challenges
- Weakness in Proactive Cyber Risk Assessments
- Manpower Challenges – Skilled Professionals and Staff Retention
- Investigating the Efficacy and Investment in Cyber Security Tools
- A Cyber Resilience Framework