All LogRhythm appliances are built with onboard redundancy for maximum fault tolerance, but some enterprises require an even greater level of guaranteed availability. LogRhythm’s High Availability solutions are architected to meet the specific requirements of organizations that need access to critical log and event data at all times.
For more details, download the High Availability Solutions data sheet.
High Availability Solutions
- Automatic failover, ensuring business continuity and information assurance during:
- System failures
- Environmental disruptions (power outage, fire, etc.)
- Planned outages for system maintenance and upgrades
- High Availability available at every product solution layer
- Flexible architecture options to meet compliance and budget requirements
- Simple operation and configuration of HA solution
- Centralized administration and deployment health monitoring
- Data Collector: active/passive HA, horizontal scalability
- Network Monitor & System Monitor: horizontal & vertical scalability, local caching
- Data Processor: active/active data collector failover, horizontal & vertical scalability
- Data Indexer: active/active clustering for HA and scalability under load, horizontal & vertical scalability
- AI Engine: active/passive HA with compressed connection, horizontal & vertical scalability
- Platform Manager: active/passive HA with compressed connection, vertical scalability
LogRhythm can be configured to meet both High Availability and Disaster Recovery objectives in order to ensure optimal business continuity and data retention.