LogRhythm NetworkXDR | Network Detection and Response
Go beyond limited network traffic analysis with NetworkXDR. Rapidly detect, analyze, and respond to threats with LogRhythm NetworkXDR’s advanced security analytics, centralized search and visualizations, and security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) technology.
Supercharge Your Network Threat Detection and Analytics
When a threat is present on your network, time is of the essence. You need a tool that not only helps you detect a threat, but also offers full response capabilities so you can remediate it fast. LogRhythm NetworkXDR provides complete visibility, machine-based analysis and corroboration, and unrivaled response capabilities for real-time network detection and response.
- Get real-time analysis of your high-rate network traffic via versatile network sensors that allow for distributed and high-scale network traffic acquisition.
- Enable broader, centralized analysis and threat detection with rich application-aware network traffic metadata flows to the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform and help your team pinpoint threats faster.
- Increase network traffic visibility and streamline your team’s threat investigations with LogRhythm’s forensic capabilities, including application identification, searchable application-aware metadata, full packet capture, and customizable dashboards.
- Expedite your team’s security workflow to maximize efficiency and effectiveness with LogRhythm’s full SOAR capabilities.
The Power of LogRhythm NetworkXDR
The Information You Need at Your Fingertips
Get detailed network information and forensic insights without requiring dedicated network forensic experience or spending substantial amounts of time performing detailed forensic or packet analysis.
Recognition and Categorization of 3,500+ Applications
Expedite network forensics to quickly qualify and alert on suspicious activity using deep packet inspection and advanced classification methods.
Customizable Dashboards and Risk-Based Alarms
Focus your attention where it’s needed the most. Real-time threat intelligence corroborates alarms and prioritizes risk so your team can easily spot the most concerning threats. Rapid alarm triage, pivot search, and integrated case management give your team the tools it needs to respond fast.
LogRhythm Labs Research
Embed the latest in advanced network threat detection into your security operations center (SOC) with our LogRhythm Labs team’s regularly updated network-specific research, such as models for TTP and IOC scenario-based threat detection and threat hunting dashboards.
Detect and Respond to Threats Faster Than Ever
Achieve the same power and responsiveness behind the most powerful security operations platform on the market, including advanced analytics and embedded SOAR technology.
You’ve Detected a Threat. Now What?
Unlike many network traffic analysis (NTA) solutions, LogRhythm NetworkXDR doesn’t stop at detection. Use embedded SOAR technology to let your team streamline and automate incident investigation and response tasks so they can respond to threats on your network faster than ever.
Out-of-the-Box SOAR Capabilities
- Automate incident response with prebuilt LogRhythm SmartResponse automation for a wide range of third-party technologies
- Collaborate and track remediation with Case Management and Playbooks
- Measure SOC effectiveness with Case Metrics and Reporting
- Enrich investigations around incident response with Contextualization
Fuel Your SOC with LogRhythm NextGen SIEM
NetworkXDR and UserXDR build upon the LogRhythm XDR Stack to round out our robust NextGen SIEM Platform for flexibility to easily grow and scale with changing requirements.
With the LogRhythm XDR Stack, your team has an integrated set of capabilities that deliver on the fundamental mission of your SOC — threat monitoring, threat hunting, threat investigation, and incident response — at a low total cost of ownership.
Work smarter, not harder. Automate, collaborate, streamline, and evolve your team with security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) that is seamlessly integrated into the LogRhythm NextGen SIEM.
“The combination of real-time monitoring and full-response capabilities have been critical for enabling us to detect and respond to threats quickly and efficiently. We’re confident in the ability of LogRhythm NetworkXDR to help other security teams realize the same time to value that LogRhythm has allowed us to realize.”
Enterprise technology security and risk lead, Baker Tilly
LogRhythm NetworkXDR in Action
LogRhythm NetworkXDR enables your team to detect and respond to a wide range of network-borne threats that fall under the radar of or may be undetectable by other network security solutions, such as:
- Unauthorized cloud services usage
- Unauthorized peer-to-peer usage
- Bitcoin mining
- Botnet activity
- Low and slow data leak
- Compromised server used in lateral movement
- Privileged user reconnaissance in internal network
- SCADA attacks
Flexible Deployment Options
LogRhythm NetworkXDR sensors deploy via TAP, SPAN, GRE, or integration with a third-party packet broker to integrate easily within your infrastructure. Deployment support options and services are also available.
Highly scalable 10 Gbps appliances
Keep up as the demands of your network grow
Software appliances for remote sites
A flexible solution for monitoring low-bandwidth remote sites
Improve your visibility into your cloud infrastructure
LogRhythm NetMon Freemium
Detect threats to your network in real time with our free network monitoring and forensics tool.
Interested in immediately evaluating LogRhythm’s network monitoring capabilities? Get started today with NetMon Freemium. NetMon is the primary sensor behind NetworkXDR that provides the network visibility, forensics, and analytics to ensure your network is well defended.