Below are registration links and descriptions for all upcoming webcasts.
Packets Don’t Lie: What’s Really Happening on Your Network?
Thursday, January 19, 2017
When it comes to detection and response, defenders require full visibility into what’s traversing their network. In this webcast, senior SANS analyst and SANS trainer Dave Shackleford will discuss the outcome of his functional review of LogRhythm’s Network Monitor Freemium (a free version of LogRhythm’s Network Monitor product). In the review, he puts the tool through its paces to recognize contemporary threats such as bots, beaconing, unencrypted sensitive information, and ransomware.
Attend this webcast to learn:
- Why network monitoring should be an essential component of your security and operations toolkit
- How to automate threat detection that was previously only possible via manual packet analysis
- To create analyst workflow that leverages forensic investigation capabilities
- How to identify potential network threats such as port misuse or beaconing
- To respond to incidents discovered through deep packet analysis
- How to differentiate IT operations issues from security threats
Be among the first to receive the associated whitepaper written by Dave Shackleford.
4 Easy Ways to Turn Endpoint Data into Actionable Insight
Tuesday, February 7, 2017
Data-driven security is the future, but alarm fatigue and data overload continue to hold Security Operations teams back. Fortunately, there are some easy ways to organize and correlate data so you can simplify the threat hunting process and free up your resources to better detect, respond and neutralize advanced threats.
In this webcast, Greg Foss, security architect at LogRhythm, and Chris Berninger, systems engineer at Carbon Black, discuss how to proactively search for and detect threats in your network.
- To use endpoint data to gain visibility into your network and understand what’s really going on
- How LogRhythm SmartResponse can help orchestrate security operations
- Threat hunting techniques using Carbon Black within LogRhythm
Register for this webcast to discover how to use insights from endpoint data to best protect your organization from advanced attacks.