LogRhythm Single Sign On FAQ
- The LogRhythm Community
- LogRhythm University
- Thrive Partner Portal (Registered Partners Only)
- Support Portal
If you would like to register for a Community, LogRhythm University or Thrive Partner Portal account, go to https://logrhythmcommunity.force.com/CustomSelfRegister.
- To create your account simply enter your first name, last name and a valid email address.
- Check your email inbox for a password reset email. If you don’t see the email, check your spam and quarantine folders.
- Click on the link in the email and sign in with the temporary password.
- Select Change Password. Enter the temporary password and your new one. Select Update Password.
- Login using your new password.
- You will now have access to your approved sites.
If you are a current customer or partner, it is important that you register with the email address tied to your companies LogRhythm license (your work email address). This will ensure that you are given access to the appropriate applications.
The system will not recognize you as a customer and you will not have permissions to access customer forums or solution articles.
If you’ve previously had access to either the customer support portal or forums (prior to July 20th, 2016), your account information has been pre-loaded into the single sign-on system and it is recommended you reset the password of the migrated account.
If you are creating a new account, it is recommended you use your company email address.
On the login page, there is a “Forgot your password” button that you can use to reset your password.
After logging in, there will be a “Change Password” button on the application selection page.
Your temporary password email may have been placed in your spam, junk or quarantine mail folder.
At this time, the Support Portal is not connected to single sign-on, and you will need to create a new login.
If you’ve previously had access to either the customer support portal or forums (prior to July 20th, 2016), your account information has been pre-loaded into the single sign-on system.
- From the login page, click on the “Forgot your password” button.
- Enter in the same Email address you use to login to the Support Portal and click “Reset Password”.
- Go through the appropriate steps to create a new password
- Login with your email address and new password.
If you do not currently have access to the customer support portal OR were granted access after July 20th, you can register for a LogRhythm single sign-on account here.
Contact LogRhythm’s Support team, if you have a technical issue trying to access and log into LogRhythm’s single sign-on account page.
Technical Support is available 7:00am – 6:00pm local time, Mon–Fri, in all regions except the Middle East. In the Middle East, Technical Support is available Sun-Thu.
Toll Free Americas: (866) 255-0862
Direct Dial Americas: (720) 407-3990
Europe: +44 (0) 844 324 5898
APAC: +65 3163 7256
APAC 24/7: +65 3163 7359
Middle East: +971 8000-3570-4506
Ready to Learn More?
Schedule a personalized demo with a security expert to see LogRhythm in action.