The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) were developed to encourage and enhance cardholder data security and facilitate the broad adoption of consistent data security measures globally. The PCI DSS apply to all organizations that store, process or transmit cardholder data.
Easily access information automatically correlated with PCI DSS asset categories
With the LogRhythm PCI DSS Compliance Suite, you can simplify your investigations with alarms and reports that are automatically associated with the correct PCI DSS asset categories.
Schedule reports for periodic generation and delivery, or generate them on demand. Investigations and alarms will provide your team with immediate notification of activities that impact your organization’s cardholder data systems so you can identify areas of noncompliance in real time.
LogRhythm PCI DSS reporting packages can be customized to give your stakeholders and auditing bodies the specific content they require.
Automate PCI DSS compliance
LogRhythm makes it easy for you to meet PCI DSS compliance mandates:
- Build and maintain a secure network: Monitor firewalls and network protection systems (e.g., IDS/IPS and UTM) as well as PCI-mandated behavior (e.g., removing default passwords)
- Protect cardholder data: Detect user behavior and configuration changes that may jeopardize the security of cardholder data
- Maintain a vulnerability management program: Monitor anti-malware and vulnerability products for rapid exposure assessment, incident handling and response
- Establish strong access controls: Watch access to cardholder systems and data to identify suspicious behavior
- Monitor and test networks: Establish an automated trail for all system components as mandated by PCI DSS requirements 10.2–10.7
- Enforce an information security policy: Support security best practices for PCI standards
- Support incident response: Case management is a crucial tool to facilitate forensic investigations around incident response activity
- Restrict access to content: Establish access controls within LogRhythm to limit what individuals can see as it relates to log and forensic data
Ready to learn more?
To discover how LogRhythm can help you achieve PCI DSS compliance, download the data sheet.