Your organization can significantly reduce risk for your financial reporting assets and avoid compliance violations and fines—all while saving your security operations team time and money.
LogRhythm provides automated compliance support for the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX) to ensure your company more easily meets or exceeds SOX compliance requirements. The LogRhythm SOX Compliance Automation Module is available to LogRhythm customers at no additional cost.
SOX Compliance—Without Creating Work for Your Team
Experts at LogRhythm Labs conduct extensive research into SOX-mandated Information and Technology General Controls (ITGCs) and develop new content to stay up to date so your team doesn’t have to. This includes:
- AI Engine rules and alerts
- Pre-built dashboards
- SOX reporting package
This content is designed to give your team a unified vantage point for all of your SOX compliance efforts.
Benefits of LogRhythm’s SOX Compliance Automation Module
- Risk assessment results to improve the efficiency of incident investigations and results
- Pre-built AI Engine rules and alerts mapped to numerous Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies, edition 5 (COBIT 5) practices and four major SOX control families
- Automation capabilities to minimize the typical manual effort needed to continuously monitor systems for possible violations and change control issues
- Extensive security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR) features that support your team’s ability to detect and respond to threats faster
- Predefined reports to easily document evidence of SOX compliance