RhythmWorld 2023 Releases Full Agenda
BROOMFIELD, Colo., September 12, 2023–(BUSINESS WIRE)–LogRhythm, the company helping security teams stop breaches by turning disconnected data and signals into trustworthy insights, today announced the full agenda of its RhythmWorld 2023 Security Conference taking place Oct. 16–18, 2023, at the Grand Hyatt Regency Denver. Now in its seventh year, RhythmWorld is the premier cybersecurity user conference for its customers to access the latest security insights, perspectives on emerging threats, and support in achieving their security goals.
RhythmWorld 2023 attendees will gain access to in-depth learning sessions, comprehensive training with cybersecurity leaders and technical LogRhythm experts, and the chance to compete in a LogWars Capture the Flag (CTF) event.
LogRhythm also welcomes platinum sponsors Optiv, RedLegg and Cimcor along with six additional sponsors, and thanks them for their support in making the RhythmWorld 2023 Security Conference possible.
Allie Mellen, Principal Analyst at Forrester, will be delivering one of the keynote addresses. A prominent figure in the cybersecurity landscape, Allie’s expertise spans threat detection and response strategies, with her insights presented at esteemed events like RSA Conference, Black Hat and HOPE.
Another notable keynote speaker is Chris Roberts, CISO of Boom Supersonic. Chris boasts extensive involvement as an advisor to international entities and organizations. His recent endeavors span the aerospace, deception, identity, cryptography, artificial intelligence, and services sectors. At the event, Chris will share his insights during his keynote presentation titled, “A Rally Cry from a CISO: How to Build Trust and Spark Collaboration.” Drawing upon his extensive experience, he will address the pressing need for collective action within the cybersecurity realm.
Alongside Allie and Chris will be industry experts and LogRhythm executives including CEO Chris O’Malley, Chief Information Security Officer Andrew Hollister, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Kevin Kirkwood and Chief Product Officer Kish Dill. They will lead sessions and panels such as:
- “Demystifying the SOC Journey” with Chris O’Malley, LogRhythm CEO and Kevin Kirkwood, LogRhythm Deputy CISO
- “CISO Perspective on the Threat Landscape” with Andrew Hollister, LogRhythm CISO
- CISO Panel led by Kevin Kirkwood, LogRhythm Deputy CISO
- Security Leaders and Practitioners Panel led by Charles Talley, LogRhythm VP of Global Services
“In the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity, our commitment to empowering security teams remains steadfast,” Chris O’Malley, CEO of LogRhythm. “At this year’s RhythmWorld I am immensely proud to stand alongside industry experts, our dedicated team, customers, partners, and sponsors as we share valuable insights and strategies to tackle emerging threats and support one another in achieving business’s unprecedented security expectations. Together, we will forge ahead, united in our mission to strengthen our defenses and create a safer digital world for all.”
RhythmWorld attendees can also participate in hands-on labs designed to enrich their understanding of LogRhythm solutions including:
- Self-hosted SIEM Hands-on Labs: Interact with LogRhythm Self-hosted SIEM in live demo environments, delving into its capabilities for cyber threat detection and response. Expert trainers will be on hand to provide one-on-one guidance and answer questions about LogRhythm SIEM.
- Cloud-native SIEM Axon Hands-on Labs: Experience LogRhythm Axon, the ground-breaking cloud-native SaaS SIEM platform, firsthand in live demo settings. Gain insight into detecting, investigating, and responding to potential cyber threats with ease, with trainers available for one-on-one assistance.
- NDR Hands-on Labs: Learn more about LogRhythm NDR, the machine learning-driven network threat detection and response platform. In this lab, participants will learn what NDR is, why it is needed, and explore the technology’s ability to enhance visibility against advanced cyberthreats.
The winners of LogRhythm’s third annual Pinnacle Awards will also be announced at this year’s RhythmWorld. These awards honor outstanding security leaders, programs and organizations that have made remarkable contributions to the cybersecurity industry and are actively working towards solving today’s most pressing security challenges.
For more information on the conference or to sponsor, please visit logrhythm.com/rhythmworld.
LogRhythm helps security teams stop breaches by turning disconnected data and signals into trustworthy insights. From connecting the dots across diverse log and threat intelligence sources to using sophisticated machine learning that spots suspicious anomalies in network traffic and user behavior, LogRhythm accurately pinpoints cyberthreats and empowers professionals to respond with speed and efficiency.
With cloud-native and self-hosted deployment flexibility, out-of-the-box integrations, and advisory services, LogRhythm makes it easy to realize value quickly and adapt to an ever-evolving threat landscape. Together, LogRhythm and our customers confidently monitor, detect, investigate, and respond to cyberattacks. Learn more at logrhythm.com.