HIPAA and Healthcare Compliance
To ensure the security and privacy of digital patient records, all U.S. health care organizations are subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH).
The collection, management, analysis, and reporting of log data is integral to meeting HIPAA and HITECH requirements. However, millions of log entries can be generated daily, rendering manual processes and homegrown remedies inadequate and costly.
An all-in-one solution for health care compliance
The LogRhythm Health Care Compliance Automation Module provides a comprehensive security framework that helps to protect your patients and improve your organization’s security posture. With highly normalized data, advanced correlation rules, artificial intelligence, and security orchestration, automation, and response you can stay one step ahead of attackers.
LogRhythm Labs embedded expertise continuously provides additional research, module updates, and prebuilt content to support your compliance program as it matures.
The LogRhythm Health Care Compliance Automation Module offers several important capabilities to help you comply with the HIPAA and HITECH guidelines:
- Quick and easy integration with your existing Electronic Health Records (EHR) software
- Prebuilt AI Engine rules and alerts mapped to HIPAA and HITECH controls
- Highly customizable and flexible visualizations via dashboards
- Fast and granular customization capabilities to fit your organization’s unique IT environment and policies
- Robust case management features and automation playbooks to enhance security workflow
- Predefined reports to easily document evidence of compliance
The LogRhythm Health Care Compliance Automation Module offers the most comprehensive solution to help you meet your compliance requirements and to protect patient confidentiality and safety.
Learn more today
Ensure compliance for your organization. Discover how LogRhythm can help by downloading our health care white paper.