Good investigators gather the clues they need to crack a case. The best, analyze those clues, make connections, and solve a case quickly. As a threat hunter, you also need to have an effective set of techniques and tools to detect and stop a threat at the earliest sign of an attack.
In this on-demand webcast, you will learn how gaining visibility into your network traffic can help you detect a threat early, so you can neutralize it before there’s significant damage.
Ultimate Security Windows Host Randy Franklin Smith and LogRhythm Principal Sales Engineer Ramy Ahmad will educate you on the fundamentals of monitoring network traffic.
- Network analysis for Operational Technology (OT) and Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Domain Name System (DNS) queries on your network
- Database traffic visibility
- Ransomware and clear text passwords detection
- Detecting Malicious URLs in emails
Watch the on-demand webinar now to learn what you can uncover when you push the limits of network monitoring.