For a fourth consecutive quarter, LogRhythm releases innovation that makes it easier for security teams to reduce noise, prioritize work and quickly secure their environments
Broomfield, Colo. — April 3, 2023 — LogRhythm, the company empowering security teams to navigate the ever-changing threat landscape with confidence, today announced its fourth consecutive quarterly release of innovation across its entire security operations portfolio, cementing its commitment to being an authentic, customer-focused cybersecurity partner. New automation, extended threat detection capabilities, and improved log source management give analysts a simplified experience to focus on detecting, investigating, and responding to threats. In its continued commitment to customer satisfaction, LogRhythm also announces the Unlimited Upgrades Service by the Professional Services team which assists customers in upgrading to every quarterly SIEM release with ease.
“LogRhythm is proud to be celebrating our fourth consecutive innovation launch, furthering our commitment to keeping our innovation promises to customers every 90 days,” said Chris O’Malley, CEO of LogRhythm. “Our vision and mission are led by a team of passionate, courageous, and perseverant leaders devoted to consistently enhancing customer satisfaction, employee engagement, and operational efficiency. We are built on two decades of solving customers’ challenges through our unparalleled services and industry-best solutions and we’re just getting warmed up.”
LogRhythm has 20 years of experience in the cybersecurity industry and continues to showcase unmatched commitment to customers with product innovations that make life easier for security teams. This quarter’s enhancements to the portfolio include:
- New log source page added to the web console increases log visibility and streamlines administrative workflows
- Improved Open Collector onboarding reduces administrative overhead managing log collection with improved workflows
- Enhancements to manage log sources in the API allow users to fully manage Log Source Virtualization with new administrative functions
- New out-of-the-box use cases correlate outputs from UEBA machine learning models with other observations in the SIEM
- Grouping of related streaming analytics detections to quickly identify related activity and gain a complete picture of an incident
- Axon Linux Agent for flat file and syslog provides greater visibility into Linux environments
- Suggested search prompts add context and facilitate fast decision making
- New and improved UI experience enhances the analyst experience and enables quicker threat resolution
- In-product training and computer-based training help security teams easily adopt and realize the full value of the NDR platform
“While the market is going through some turmoil, LogRhythm has continued to establish itself as a trusted partner for our long-term success and security,” said Zane Daniels, Cyber Defence Lead at EBOS Group Limited. “Their intuitive interface, combined with seamless log collection and enrichment, as well as automated threat detection, has made it easy to search for, analyze, and report on potential threats, while meeting our SOC requirements to stay secure.”
“We are bringing new innovations to market every 90 days to ensure that life is easier for security analysts to monitor the threat landscape through enhanced collection and our intuitive analyst experience,” said Kish Dill, Chief Product and Customer Officer of LogRhythm. “Our customers can not only expect us to keep our innovation roadmap promises but also expect a delivery plan and consulting support through our Unlimited Upgrades to rapidly gain the benefits of the quarterly enhancements. Enhancements that focus on making it painless for our customers to monitor their environment, detect threats and quickly resolve them.”
To learn more about LogRhythm’s offerings, please visit: https://logrhythm.com.