At one time, you were able to defend your business from cyberattacks by strengthening your perimeter. But the perimeter is disappearing as your organization moves into the cloud. Connected devices introduce new vulnerabilities. And your legacy networks are difficult to protect.
Your team feels unprepared and you’re losing sleep over what your users might be doing. To answer these challenges, Forrester provided a security architecture and operations playbook in its paper: Defend Your Digital Business from Cyberattacks Using Forrester’s Zero Trust Model.
But what is Zero Trust? This paper provides a model for how security teams should redesign their networks into secure “microperimeters” to strengthen data security.
A Zero Trust Model will enable you to:
- Reduce the chances for breaches
- Reinforce customer trust through security and privacy
- Isolate sensitive data and intellectual property
- Accelerate threat investigations
- Strengthen your company’s reputation